- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Washing machine
Breen's Cottage is a superb semi-detached cottage in the hamlet of Glasclune, 3.5 miles from Doonbeg, County Clare.
This cottage sleeps six people in four bedrooms, consisting of two ground floor doubles and a first floor double and twin room, as well as two shower rooms (one on the ground floor).
The cottage also has a kitchen with dining area, a sitting room with dining area and oil fired stove and a sun room with dining area.
Outside there is ample off road parking and a rear lawned garden with furniture and barbecue.
With a beach one mile away, along with many towns, villages and attractions nearby, Breen's Cottage is an ideal base for families.
Four bedrooms: 1 x double, 2 x ground floor double, 1 x twin. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Ground floor shower room with shower, basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area (seats 6). Sitting room (seats 5) with dining area and oil-fired stove. Sun room with comfy seating (seats 4).
- Oil central heating with oil-fired stove
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher, 2 x TVs (one with Freeview), DVDs, CD/radio
- Fuel and power charged via meter reading
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Ample off road parking
- Rear lawned garden with furniture and BBQ
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 3.5 miles
- Beach 1 mile
- Note: The summer room is accessed via one of the ground floor bedrooms or via an external door
- Note: The first floor double bedroom is right at the top of the staircase
- Care to be taken
- Note: Max
- 6 people.
Note: Max. 6 people.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
DOONBEG, COUNTY CLARE
Kilrush 7 miles.
County Clare has so much on offer; boat trips, quirky pubs, seaside resorts and a great tradition for Irish music, all set amidst spectacular scenery such as the towering Cliffs of Moher and the fascinating landscape of The Burren.
The village of Doonbeg in County Clare offers the remains of Doonbeg Castle, which was built in the 16th century, pubs and a golf course. Local walks highlight the area's natural beauty, or try exploring the white sand beaches from horseback. Doughmore Strand and Spanish Point are renowned for quality surfing, while the towns of Kilrush and Carrigaholt offer boat trips for dolphin watching.