- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
The Bungalow is a detached cottage in the County Clare town of Miltown Malbay.
Tthe cottage sleeps six people and has three double bedrooms and a family bathroom.
The accommodation also includes a fitted kitchen and a sitting room with a dining area and an open fire.
Outside the cottage is off road parking for two cars and an enclosed lawned garden with outdoor furniture and a barbecue.
Close to the coast and with fabulous walking all around the area, The Bungalow is a lovely holiday home in fabulous County Clare.
All ground floor. Three double bedrooms. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen. Sitting room with dining area and open fire.
- Oil central heating with open fire
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher, TV with Free-to-air channels, DVD, video, CD/radio, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for open fire inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair on request
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Enclosed, lawned garden to rear with furniture and BBQ
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 5 mins walk
- Beach 2 miles.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
MILTOWN MALBAY, COUNTY CLARE
Spanish Point 2 miles; Lahinch 8 miles; Kilkee 21 miles.
County Clare has so much on offer; boat trips, quirky pubs, seaside resorts and a great tradition for Irish music, all set amidst spectacular scenery such as the towering Cliffs of Moher and the fascinating landscape of The Burren.
Miltown Malbay is a pretty town situated near to the Atlantic coast in County Clare. The town boasts the Willie Clancy music festival, which is held in July and you will find many pubs and bars with live music. Close to the town is Spanish Point and Doonbeg, which have lovely beaches and golf courses, plus the Burren National Park and the 'Cliffs of Moher' are well worth seeing. Miltown Malbay is an ideal base at any time of year.