- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
Scattery View Cottage is a detached cottage in the grounds of the owner's home, 3.8 miles from the village of Tarbert, County Kerry.
The cottage sleeps six people and has two double bedrooms, a twin accessed by an open tread staircase and a family shower room.
It also contains a fitted kitchen and a sitting room with a solid fuel stove.
Outside is off road parking and shared use of the owner's garden.
Set in a beautiful coastal setting, Scattery View Cottage is a lovely family holiday home in County Kerry.
Mostly ground floor. Three bedrooms: 2 x double, 1 x eaves twin. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Kitchen. Sitting room with dining area and solid fuel stove.
- Electric central heating with solid fuel stove
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, washer/dryer, TV with Saorview, DVD, CD/radio, selection of books and games
- Fuel and power included in rent Apr - Oct, charged by meter reading Nov - Mar, first €20 included in rent
- Starter pack for stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair on request
- Off road parking for 3 cars
- Shared lawned garden
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shops, pubs and restaurants 3.8 miles
- Note: The twin room is accessed via open tread stairs and a 3ft door, not suitable for guests with mobility problems
- Note: Whilst this property is pet-free, the owner next door does have a dog.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
TARBERT, COUNTY KERRY
Listowel 11 miles; Tralee 27 miles.
County Kerry is a mystical and unspoilt part of Ireland, with spectacular natural beauty and a fascinating history. Facing the Atlantic Ocean, it features many sandy beaches, rocky inlets and stunning peninsulas.
The village of Tarbert is situated overlooking one of the prettiest parts of Shannon in County Kerry. The village offers numerous scenic walks together with a range of shops and pubs.