- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Kiltymon Cottage is a lovely detached cottage set on the edge of Ahakista village, 10 miles from Bantry, County Cork.
This cottage sleeps eight people and has four bedrooms consisting of one double with an ensuite shower room, two other doubles and a twin as well as a family bathroom.
This cottage also has a fitted kitchen with dining area, a dining room and a sitting room with open fire.
To the outside of this cottage there is a large lawned garden to the front and side and off road parking for 4 cars.
Kiltymon Cottage is a perfect holiday home for exploring this wonderful area.
Four bedrooms: 1 x double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 2 x double, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Ground floor basin and WC. Fitted kitchen with dining area (seats 6). Utility. Dining room (seats 6). Sitting room (seats 7) with open fire.
- Oil central heating with open fire in sitting room
- Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine and tumble dryer in utility, dishwasher, TV, DVD, WiFi, selection of DVDs
- First €10 of oil and electricity inc. in rent, remainder via meter reading
- Starter pack of fuel for open fire inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot, highchair and stairgate
- Off road parking for 4 cars
- Large lawned garden to front and side with picnic bench and swing
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 5 miles, pub 1 mile
- Note: This property is set over three floors, with the ground floor and first floor available to guests
- The second floor is used by the owner for storage of personal effects
- It will not be accessible while the cottage is occupied.
This property offers the following short breaks:
About the location
BANTRY, COUNTY CORK
Glengarriff 12 miles; Skibbereen 20 miles; Kenmare 21 miles.
County Cork is full of truly breathtaking natural beauty. With unspoilt beaches, historic castles, and modern visitor attractions, there's plenty for all ages to absorb and there is always plenty to see and do in County Cork.
The town of Bantry is set in County Cork and offers a variety of shops, pubs, restaurants and 'Bantry House' which has a collection of tapestries, furniture and art. Just a short boat ride from the town is Whiddy Island and Garnish Island. Activities in the area include golf, sailing, scuba diving, walking and cycling.