- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
Ballyduff is situated near Knocknagoshel in Tralee, County Kerry.
The cottage sleeps eight people and has one double bedroom with an en-suite wet room, a single bedroom with an additional pull-out stacker bed, a space with sofabed, and an open plan living area with a fitted kitchen, dining area and sitting area with an additional double sofabed.
Outside the cottage has ample off road parking and a decked area with furniture and a BBQ.
With attractions nearby, including Crag Cave, Ballyduff is a lovely base for a family holiday in Ireland.
All ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x double with en-suite wet room with shower, basin and WC, 1 x single with pull-out stacker bed. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area (seats 4) with sofa bed. Additional sofa bed. Note: The wet room can also be accessed via the dining area.
- Electric storage heaters
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine, TV with Free-to-air channels, DVD, CD/radio, selection of books, games, DVDs and CDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair on request
- Ample off road parking
- Decked area surrounding property with furniture and BBQ
- Stone beehive with furniture and woodburning stove
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 2.7 miles
- Note: This property is accessed via a 500 yard farm track and may not be suitable for low suspension cars.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
KNOCKNAGOSHEL, COUNTY KERRY
Castleisland 12 miles; Tralee 16 miles.
County Kerry is a mystical and unspoilt part of Ireland, with spectacular natural beauty and a fascinating history. Facing the Atlantic Ocean, it features many sandy beaches, rocky inlets and stunning peninsulas.
Knocknagoshel, also known as 'The Hilltop Village', is a lovely, rural area of County Kerry. The village is situated amongst picturesque countryside and benefits from a Post Office, a variety of pubs and a village shop. This is an ideal base from which to explore everything on offer in County Kerry.