- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Washing machine
Lyreboy is a single-storey detached cottage situated 3.5 miles from the village of Glencar in County Kerry.
The cottage sleeps six people in three bedrooms, consisting of two doubles and a twin, as well as a family bathroom and a shower room.
The cottage also has a kitchen with dining area and a sitting room with open fire.
Outside there is ample off road parking and lawned gardens with furniture and barbecue.
Lyreboy is a terrific base for exploring the McGillycuddy's Reeks mountain range, Killarney National Park and delightful towns and villages.
All ground floor. Three bedrooms: 2 x double, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, basin and WC. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area. Utility. Sitting room (seats 5) with open fire.
- Oil central heating with open fire
- Gas oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, TV with Saorview, DVD, selection of books and games
- Fuel and power inc. in rent from April to October, charged by meter reading from November to March
- Starter pack for fire inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Ample off road parking
- Lawned gardens with furniture and BBQ
- One well-behaved pet welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 2 miles.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
GLENCAR, COUNTY KERRY
Glenbeigh 8 miles; Killorglin 11 miles; Killarney 20 miles.
County Kerry is a mystical and unspoilt part of Ireland, with spectacular natural beauty and a fascinating history. Facing the Atlantic Ocean, it features many sandy beaches, rocky inlets and stunning peninsulas.
The village of Glencar offers three pubs, a Post Office and a shop in a region of Kerry known as The Kingdom. Glencar is a nature lover's paradise with the McGillycuddy's Reeks mountain range and an abundance of wildlife in the area. The pretty town of Killorglin is within easy reach and has a variety of cafÃ©s, pubs and restaurants, plus sandy beaches and golf courses are nearby.