- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
Mount Brandon Cottage is a detached cottage situated on the outskirts of the rural village of Cloghane, ten miles from Dingle in County Kerry.
This cottage sleeps ten people and has four bedrooms consisting of two ground floor doubles and two family rooms with a double and single bed, as well as a ground floor family wet room and a family bathroom.
The cottage also has an open plan living area with a fitted kitchen, a dining area and a sitting area with an open fire.
To the outside of this cottage there is off road parking for four cars and a gravelled and patio garden with furniture and BBQ.
Mount Brandon Cottage is a charming cottage and lovely views and is ideal all year round.
Four bedrooms: 1 x ground floor double with mountain views, 1 x ground floor double, 2 x family rooms with 1 double, 1 single bed and mountain views. Ground floor wet room with shower, basin and WC. Bathroom with bath, shower cubicle, basin and WC. Open plan living area with fitted kitchen, dining area with doors to large patio area and sitting area with open fire and mountain views.
- Oil central heating with underfloor heating on the ground floor, open fire in sitting area and portable electric fan heater
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher, TV, DVD, video, CD/radio, selection of books, games, videos and children's toys
- First €20 of oil inc. in rent (€10 for shorter breaks), remainder charged by meter reading, electricity and starter pack for open fire inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot, highchair and stairgate available on request
- Off road parking for 4 cars
- Gravelled and patio garden with furniture and BBQ
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 20 mins walk.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
CLOGHANE, COUNTY KERRY
Dingle 10 miles.
County Kerry is a mystical and unspoilt part of Ireland, with spectacular natural beauty and a fascinating history. Facing the Atlantic Ocean, it features many sandy beaches, rocky inlets and stunning peninsulas.
Cloghane is a coastal village in County Kerry and boasts some breathtaking countryside and sea views. Mount Brandon is ideal for walkers and there are many beaches nearby. Dingle is only ten miles away and offers shops, pubs and restaurants.