- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Ceol Na N'ean is a detached cottage in a rural location close to Sneem in County Kerry.
The cottage sleeps six people and has one double bedroom, one single, a family room and two family bathrooms.
Also in the cottage is a fitted kitchen with a dining area and a sitting room with a woodburner.
Outside the cottage is off road parking for four cars and a lawned garden with outdoor furniture.
Close to the village of Sneem and with fabulous views Ceol Na N'ean is an excellent family holiday cottage in beautiful County Kerry.
Three bedrooms. 1 x double, 1 x single, 1 x family room with 1 double and 1 single. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Ground floor bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen with dining area. Utility. Sitting room with woodburner.
- Electric storage heaters with woodburner
- Gas oven and hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine, tumble dryer, WiFi, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, selection of books and games
- Power charged by meter reading, fuel for woodburner inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair on request
- Off road parking for 4 cars
- Lawned garden with patio and furniture
- One well-behaved pet welcome
- Shop and pub 2.25 miles
- Note: Due to animals on surrounding farmland, dogs should be kept on a lead when outside.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
SNEEM, COUNTY KERRY
Kenmare 17 miles; Waterville 22 miles; Killarney National Park 22 miles.
County Kerry is a mystical and unspoilt part of Ireland, with spectacular natural beauty and a fascinating history. Facing the Atlantic Ocean, it features many sandy beaches, rocky inlets and stunning peninsulas.
The village of Sneem is set between the towns of Kenmare and Waterville in County Kerry and offers shops, pubs and a number of tea rooms. It is said to be impossible to complete a circuit of the famous Ring of Kerry without passing through Sneem, known as the 'Knot on the Ring of Kerry'. The popular town of Kenmare has wonderful coastlines, winding streets and interesting boutiques. while the coastal town of Waterville is only a short drive away. There is so much to do in this part of Ireland.