- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Carraig Oisin is a superb, detached cottage situated in a beautiful position overlooking Waterville Bay on the Ring of Kerry, Ireland.
The cottage can sleep ten people and has one double bedroom with an en-suite shower room, two twin bedrooms (one on ground floor), two ground floor double bedrooms (one with an en-suite shower room), a shower room, a ground floor bathroom, a fitted kitchen with dining area and a sitting room with an open fire.
Outside there is ample off road parking and enclosed, front and rear lawned gardens with patio, furniture and barbecue.
With stunning walks and many local attractions for all the family, Carraig Oisin is the perfect base for your holiday.
Five bedrooms: 1 x double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x twin, 2 x ground floor double (one with en-suite shower, basin and WC), 1 x ground floor twin. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Ground floor bathroom with bath, separate shower, basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area (seats 6). Utility. Sitting room (seats 5) with open fire.
- Oil central heating with open fire
- Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, TV with FreeSat and access to Netflix and Amazon Prime, DVD, CD/radio, High speed broadband/WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for fire inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Ample off road parking
- Lockable outside storage
- Enclosed front and rear lawned garden with patio, furniture and BBQ
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 3.5 miles
- Note: In addition to the appliances in the kitchen (listed above), there is also a separate building to the rear of property, which contains a fridge, sink and electric oven and hob
- Note: Max 8 adults
Note: Max 8 adults.
About the location
WATERVILLE, COUNTY KERRY
Cahersiveen 10 miles; Dingle 61 miles; Killarney 50 miles.
County Kerry is a mystical and unspoilt part of Ireland, with spectacular natural beauty and a fascinating history. Facing the Atlantic Ocean, it features many sandy beaches, rocky inlets and stunning peninsulas.
Lying between Lough Currane and Balinskelligs Bay sits the coastal tourist resort of Waterville. It is surrounded by spectacular mountain and lakeland scenery, and the sandy beach at Waterville is unspoiled and offers the perfect spot for a great day on the beach. The resort also has an 18-hole golf course and some interesting archaeological remains that are worth investigating. For keen walkers, the Kerry Way is close by and anglers may care to take advantage of one of the area's many rivers and lakes. There are boat trips to places of interest such as Beginish Island, Skelligs and Dingle, and the vibrant town of Cahersiveen is only 10 miles away and has a wide variety of amenities. This is a fabulous base from which to see this stunning part of Ireland.