- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
Loher Stone Fort Cottage is a superb detached cottage in the hamlet of Loher, three miles from Waterville.
This cottage sleeps eleven people, in five bedrooms, consisting of one ground floor family room, one ground floor double with en-suite wet room, two doubles with en-suite shower room and one twin, as well as a family bathroom.
The cottage also has a fitted kitchen with dining area and a sitting room with solid-fuel stove.
Outside there is off road parking for three cars and a patio and lawned area.
Loher Stone Fort Cottage is an ideal holiday home for families and friends who wish to explore Waterville, the Ring of Kerry, Skellig Rocks or the Kerry Way.
Five bedrooms: 1 x ground floor family room with 1 double and 1 single, 1 x ground floor double with en-suite wet room with shower, basin and WC, 2 x double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, hand-held shower, basin and WC. Ground floor basin and WC. Fitted kitchen with dining area (seats 8). Utility room. Sitting room (seats 8) with solid fuel stove.
- Oil central heating with solid fuel stove in sitting room
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD
- Fuel and power charged from meter reading
- Starter pack for solid fuel stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot, highchair and stairgate on request
- Off road parking for 3 cars
- Front patio with furniture
- Lawned area to side of property
- One well-behaved pet welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 3 miles
- Note: The first floor twin bedroom is accessed via a double bedroom
- Note: Ground floor double with en-suite suitable for wheelchair users.
This property offers the following short breaks:
About the location
WATERVILLE, COUNTY KERRY
Cahersiveen 10 miles; Dingle 61 miles; Killarney 50 miles.
County Kerry is a mystical and unspoilt part of Ireland, with spectacular natural beauty and a fascinating history. Facing the Atlantic Ocean, it features many sandy beaches, rocky inlets and stunning peninsulas.
The coastal resort of Waterville is surrounded by mountains and lakeland, and offers a sandy beach, an 18 hole golf course and interesting archaeological remains.