- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Lough Currane Cottage is a detached cottage situated in an elevated position above the town of Waterville in County Kerry.
With one family bedroom with one twin and a double, as well as a family bathroom, this cottage can sleep seven people.
Also within the cottage is a fitted kitchen with a dining area and a woodburning stove, a sitting room with an open fire and a conservatory.
Outside the cottage you will find a lawned garden to the front with mountain and lough views, a patio and a BBQ as well as off road parking for six cars.
With stunning views of Lough Currane and the Kerry Mountains, Lough Currane is a lovely cottage in a fabulous part of Ireland.
All ground floor. Three bedrooms: 1 x double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x family room with 1 double and 1 single, 1 x twin.
Bathroom with bath, shower over, separate shower, basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area and woodburner. Sitting room (seats 5) with open fire. Conservatory (seats 4).
- Oil central heating with open fire and woodburner
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, TV, CD/radio, WiFi, selection of books
- Fuel and power charged via meter reading
- All fuel for open fire and woodburner inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair available
- Off road parking for 6 cars
- Lawned garden and patio to front with furniture, BBQ and mountain and lough views
- One small, well-behaved pet welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 1 mile
- Note: Max party 7 including infants
Max party 7 including infants
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
WATERVILLE, COUNTY KERRY
Cahersiveen 10 miles; Dingle 61 miles; Killarney 50 miles.
County Kerry is a mystical and unspoilt part of Ireland, with spectacular natural beauty and a fascinating history. Facing the Atlantic Ocean, it features many sandy beaches, rocky inlets and stunning peninsulas.
Waterville sits between Ballinskelligs Bay and Lough Currane. Surrounded by mountains and lakeland, Waterville offers a fine sandy beach, an 18 hole golf course and archaeological remains. You can enjoy walks along the wonderful Kerry Way or angling and fishing on one of the areas many excellent rivers or lakes, or take a boat trip to the Skellig Rocks, which is a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and enjoy fabulous vistas across the bay, coupled with seeing one of Europe's best known and oldest monasteries.