- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Radharc Na Mara is a stone-fronted detached cottage situated 3.5 miles from Waterville, County Kerry.
This cottage sleeps ten people in four bedrooms, consisting of three doubles (two of which have en-suite shower rooms) and a twin room, as well as a family bathroom.
The cottage also has a kitchen with dining area and a sitting room with a double futon bed and solid fuel stove.
Outside this cottage there is off road parking for four cars and front and rear gardens with picnic table.
Radharc Na Mara is a lovely family base with many tourist attractions, such as the Ring of Kerry, Valentia Island and Waterville, all well worth a visit.
All ground floor. Four bedrooms: 3 x double (two with en-suite shower, basin and WC), 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, separate shower, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen with dining area. Utility. Sitting room with double futon bed and solid fuel stove.
- Oil central heating with solid fuel stove in sitting room
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, Wifi, TV with Freeview, DVD, selection of books and games
- Starter pack of fuel for stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair
- Off road parking for 4 cars
- Front landscaped and gravelled garden, rear lawned garden with picnic table
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 3.5 miles
- Note: This property is accessed by a steep hill and therefore may not be suitable for the elderly or the infirm.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
WATERVILLE, COUNTY KERRY
Cahersiveen 10 miles; Dingle 61 miles; Killarney 50 miles.
County Kerry is a mystical and unspoilt part of Ireland, with spectacular natural beauty and a fascinating history. Facing the Atlantic Ocean, it features many sandy beaches, rocky inlets and stunning peninsulas.
Surrounded by mountains and lakeland, the coastal resort of Waterville offers a fine sandy beach, two golf courses, one being a championship 18 hole course, and interesting archaeological remains.