- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
The Phoenix is a delightful, terraced cottage located in the heart of the small town of Castletownshend in County Cork.
With four bedrooms, two doubles, one with an en-suite shower room, plus one twin and one adult bunk bedroom, this cottage can sleep eight people.
The cottage also includes bathroom, a kitchen and a sitting room with dining area and open fire.
Outside is roadside parking, plus an enclosed lawned garden with patio and furniture.
The Phoenix offers friends and families a spacious, central base from which to discover the coast and countryside of West Cork.
Four bedrooms: 1 x king-size double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x double, 1 x twin, 1 x adult bunks. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Kitchen. Sitting room with dining area and open fire.
- Oil central heating with open fire
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer, TV with Free-to-air channels, DVD/CD, radio, WiFi
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Fuel and power inc. in rent May - Sept inclusive, charged by meter reading from Oct - Apr
- Cot (please bring own cot linen and bedding)
- Roadside parking
- Enclosed lawned and patio garden with furniture and BBQ
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 1 min walk, 2 pubs, restaurant and harbour 3 mins walk. One well behaved dog welcome for 50 Euros
- Note: Baby gate available in property to prevent dogs from going upstairs.
About the location
CASTLETOWNSHEND, COUNTY CORK
Skibbereen 6 miles.
County Cork is full of truly breathtaking natural beauty. With unspoilt beaches, historic castles, and modern visitor attractions, there's plenty for all ages to absorb and there is always plenty to see and do in County Cork.
Castletownshend is a coastal village near Skibbereen in County Cork. The village is built up around the 17th century castle, with the quayside and harbour also attractive focal points of the village. A few miles down the road, the town of Skibbereen offers plenty of shops and restaurants, the West Cork Arts Centre and Skibbereen Heritage Centre. There is also a good golf course, and an indoor sports centre. A terrific base for enjoying this part of Cork.