- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
An Lochta Fada is a detached, stone cottage on the outskirts of Ballingeary village in County Cork.
The property has three bedrooms - two doubles and one twin - meaning it can sleep up to six people.
The bathroom is located on the ground floor and contains a bath, shower cubicle, basin and WC.
Also on the ground floor are a fitted kitchen with dining area and a sitting room with woodburner.
Outside, guests have shared access to the owner's garden with furniture and BBQ.
There is also off road parking available for 3 cars.
An Lochta Fada makes a great base for a rural holiday with the attractions of West Cork and Kerry within easy reach.
Three bedrooms: 2 x double, 1 x twin (accessed via one of the double bedrooms or via external entrance with stone steps). Ground floor bathroom with bath, separate shower, basin & WC. Fitted kitchen with dining area. Sitting room with woodburner.
- Oil central heating with woodburner
- Electric oven & hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, CD/radio, library of books/games
- Oil and electricity inc. in rent April - Sept inclusive, first €20 of oil and first €20 of electricity inc. in rent Oct - March inclusive, with remainder charged via meter reading, payable direct to owner
- Starter pack for woodburner inc. all year round
- Bed linen & towels inc. in rent
- Cot, highchair & stairgate on request
- Off road parking for 3 cars
- Shared (with owner) enclosed lawned garden with furniture & BBQ
- Up to 2 well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop & pub 1.5 miles
- Note: Small, unfenced pond on-site - please ensure children are supervised at all times.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
BALLINGEARY, COUNTY CORK
Macroom 17 miles; Bantry 18 miles.
County Cork is full of truly breathtaking natural beauty. With unspoilt beaches, historic castles, and modern visitor attractions, there's plenty for all ages to absorb and there is always plenty to see and do in County Cork.
Ballingeary village is located in County Cork in an Irish speaking area and offers a handful of amenities and an art gallery. The area has many opportunities for walking with scenic Gougane Barra close by, and within driving distance are the towns of Macroom and Bantry.