- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Washing machine
Kerry Way Cottage is a modern detached ground floor cottage in a stunning location on the edge of the village of Castlecove in County Kerry.
The cottage sleeps six people and has two double bedrooms (one with an ensuite), one twin and a family bathroom.
Also in the cottage are a fitted kitchen, a sitting room with an open fire and a summer room.
Outside is off road parking and a lawned garden with outdoor furniture.
With fabulous views over the Beara Peninsular, Kerry Way Cottage is a superb holiday cottage for a family holiday.
All ground floor. Three bedrooms: 1 x double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 2 x double. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen with dining area. Utility. Sitting room with open fire. Summer room.
- Oil central heating with open fire
- Electric oven with gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, selection of books and games
- Oil and electric charged by meter reading
- Starter pack for open fire inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Ample off road parking
- Lawned garden to front with furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop, pub and beach 2 miles.
About the location
CASTLECOVE, COUNTY KERRY
Sneem 9 miles; Waterville 12 miles; Kenmare 25 miles.
County Kerry is a mystical and unspoilt part of Ireland, with spectacular natural beauty and a fascinating history. Facing the Atlantic Ocean, it features many sandy beaches, rocky inlets and stunning peninsulas.
Castlecove is a small village on the Ring of Kerry, within easy reach of destinations such as Sneem, Waterville or Kenmare. Castlecove is in an area bursting with natural beauty, from the beaches at Derrynane or Caherdaniel, to the scenery of the Ring of Kerry or Beara Peninsula.