- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Washing machine
- Sky TV
Ocean View is a superb, detached cottage situated in a rural location, three miles from the hamlet of Adrigole in County Cork.
Set over three floors this cottage sleeps up to ten people.
The cottage also has a fitted kitchen with dining area, seating six and a sitting room with open fire, seating seven.
To the outside of this cottage there is off road parking for four cars, a lawned garden to the side and front and a patio area with furniture and a BBQ.
Ocean View is a delightful cottage, and ideal base for walkers, cyclists and golfers.
Over three floors.
Five bedrooms: 1 x ground floor king-size double, 2 x king-size doubles with walk in wardrobes, en-suite shower room with shower, basin, WC, built-in radios & massage jets, 1 x basement king-size double with en-suite shower, basin, WC & sea & rural views, 1 x basement king-size double with en-suite Jacuzzi bath, hand-held shower, basin, WC & sea & rural views. Ground floor basin & WC. Fitted kitchen with dining area (seats 6). Sitting room with open fire (seats 7).
- Oil central heating with open fire
- Electric oven, gas hob, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, flat screen TV with basic Sky package, DVD, CD/radio, selection of books
- Oil & electricity inc. in rent (25 supplement payable direct to owner October - March inclusive)
- Fuel for open fire available to purchase locally
- Bed linen & towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for four cars
- Lawned garden to side & front & patio area with furniture & BBQ
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop & pub 1.5 miles
- Note: Max 10 adults
- Please note: parties are strictly forbidden
Note: Max 10 adults.
About the location
ADRIGOLE, COUNTY CORK
Castletownbere 10 miles; Glengariff 11 miles; Bantry 22 miles.
County Cork is full of truly breathtaking natural beauty. With unspoilt beaches, historic castles, and modern visitor attractions, there's plenty for all ages to absorb and there is always plenty to see and do in County Cork.
The small, scattered hamlet of Adrigole is set on the Beara Peninsula, and makes a good base for climbing, hill walking, mountain biking. There are also a number of golf courses in the area. Bantry Bay, Caha Mountains and The Healy Pass are well worth exploring, plus the city of Cork is within driving distance.