- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Kissane's Cottage is a detached cottage close to the village of Beaufort near to Killarney in County Kerry.
The cottage sleeps six people and has three double bedrooms and one twin room (all with ensuites), plus a family bathrooms with a Jacuzzi.
The cottage also has a fitted kitchen with a dining area and a woodburner and a sitting room with an open fire.
Outside the cottage is off road parking and a rear garden with outdoor furniture.
Kissane's Cottage is a high quality Irish cottage for a memorable family holiday.
Four bedrooms with en-suite shower, basin and WC: 1 x double, 1 x twin, 2 x ground floor double. Ground floor bathroom with Jacuzzi bath, hand-held shower, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen with breakfast bar (seats 3), dining area and woodburning stove. Utility. Sitting room with open fire.
- Oil central heating with woodburning stove and open fire
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, WiFi
- Fuel and power by meter reading, first €25 included in rent
- Starter packs for open fire and woodburning stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 4 cars
- Lawned garden to rear and front with furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 7 mins walk, pub 3 miles
- Note: This property is not suitable for infants.
About the location
BEAUFORT, COUNTY KERRY
Killorglin 8 miles; Killarney 8 miles.
County Kerry is a mystical and unspoilt part of Ireland, with spectacular natural beauty and a fascinating history. Facing the Atlantic Ocean, it features many sandy beaches, rocky inlets and stunning peninsulas.
Beaufort is a small village situated in a scenic area at the foot of the Macgillycuddy Reeks near the Gap of Dunloe. This is a great location for walking with stunning mountain views. The village has shops, pubs and restaurants, and is situated between Killorglin and Killarney, the latter being a mecca for holidaymakers every year with its wide open countryside, beaches close at hand, annual festivals and great night life, with traditional music played in many of the pubs and bars. A host of activities are available in the area including riding, walking, cycling, golf and fishing.