- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
This self-contained wing of the owner's home is located in the hamlet of Gurrane West, near the popular town of Killorglin in County Kerry.
Tastefully decorated and thoughtfully furnished, this lovely property provides an open-plan living area with a wood-burning stove and an inglenook fireplace, giving the room a welcoming and cosy feel.
There is also a pretty lawned garden with patio area - ideal for dining al fresco.
This cottage boasts a large double bedroom as well as a sofa bed in the main accommodation, and a cot is available on request, making this a great place for both romantic getaway and a family vacation.
All ground floor.
One bedroom: 1 x double. Shower room with shower cubicle, basin and WC. Open plan living area with fitted kitchen, dining area, and seating area with sofa bed and woodburning stove.
- Electric central heating with woodburning stove in sitting room
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, satellite TV, DVD player,WiFi, stereo/CD player, library of books and local information
- Starter pack of fuel for woodburning stove inc. in rent
- Electricity charged by meter reading
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair available on request
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Lawned garden to rear with garden furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 1 mile, pub 2 miles.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
KILLORGLIN, COUNTY KERRY
Killarney 12 miles.
County Kerry is a mystical and unspoilt part of Ireland, with spectacular natural beauty and a fascinating history. Facing the Atlantic Ocean, it features many sandy beaches, rocky inlets and stunning peninsulas.
Situated in the heart of County Kerry, the pretty town of Killorglin is located close to the River Laune. Surrounded by great scenery, this charming settlement is often considered as the gateway to the Ring of Kerry and provides walkers with a variety of cafes, restaurants and pubs, as well as great fishing opportunities on the River Laune and at nearby Caragh Lake. The town itself is also home to the annual Puck Fair - one of Ireland's oldest street festivals which is held every August. There is also a number of sandy beaches close by, as well as an abundance of golf courses in the area. Also within easy driving distance is the town of Killarney, offering a selection of good shops, restaurants, bars and theatres.