- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Oak View is located 3 miles from Lauragh and, with 3 bedrooms, offers accommodation for groups of up to 6 people.
All the accommodation is laid out across one level and the property has a decked area to its rear, which offers ample opportunity or a bit of summertime dining.
Alternatively, you can just sit and soak up the view of the mountains.
For colder months, Oak View is fully central-heated throughout and has an open fire in the sitting room, allowing you to enjoy the region at any time of year.
There is off-road parking for up to 3 cars, but the award-winning restaurant, Josie's, is only a short walk away.
All ground floor.
Three bedrooms: 1 x king-size double with en-suite shower, basin & WC, 1 x double, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin & WC. Kitchen leading to dining room. Sitting room with open fire.
- Oil central heating with open fire
- Electric oven & hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, WiFi, tumble dryer, dishwasher, TV, DVD, WIFI, stereo/CD, library of books/games
- Oil and electricity €30 supplement per week payable direct to owner
- White Tail eagle can often be seen beside the lake, Starter pack for open fire inc. in rent
- Bed linen & towels inc. in rent
- Cot & highchair on request
- Decked area with furniture, BBQ & lovely views
- Off road parking for 3 cars
- Sorry, no pets & no smoking
- Shop & pub 3 miles.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
LAURAGH, COUNTY KERRY
Kenmare 15 miles; Castletownbere 15 miles; Glengarriff 20 miles; Killarney 36 miles
County Kerry is a mystical and unspoilt part of Ireland, with spectacular natural beauty and a fascinating history. Facing the Atlantic Ocean, it features many sandy beaches, rocky inlets and stunning peninsulas.
Just 14 miles from Kenmare. Lauragh is a simple town and is served by a pretty church, a village shop and an excellent local pub. If you want a bit more hustle and bustle, pay a visit to nearby Kenmare. Kenmare is a place where tranquillity, fine-dining and breathtaking scenery combine in one of the most raw, unspoilt panoramas in Europe. Cradled in the heart of Kenmare Bay, the picturesque town of Kenmare is the perfect location from which to discover the South West of Ireland, linking the internationally famous Ring of Kerry with the rugged Ring of Beara, which is packed with fascinating archaeological sites and stunning views of the countryside.