- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Sugarloaf Cottage is a detached former farmhouse situated on a quiet lane near to Glengarriff in County Cork.
The cottage sleeps six people and has two double bedrooms (one with an en-suite), a twin room and a family bathroom.
Also in the cottage is an open plan living area with a kitchen and a sitting room with a solid fuel stove plus a conservatory.
Outside is off road parking and a lawned garden with outdoor furniture.
With stunning views across Bantry Bay, Sugarloaf Cottage is a superb family holiday home.
Three bedrooms: 1 x double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x ground floor double, 1 x twin. Ground floor bathroom with bath, hand-held shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with solid fuel stove. Conservatory.
- Oil central heating with solid fuel stove
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine, dishwasher
- WiFi, TV with Saorview, DVD, selection of books and games
- Fuel, power and starter pack for stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Ample off road parking
- Patio and lawned garden to front with furniture
- One well-behaved pet welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 2.8 miles
- Beach 1 mile
- Please note: the property sleeps 6 guests however it can accept maximum 5 adults and one child (or 4 adults and 2 children) but it is not suitable for 6 adults
Note: Property unsuitable for infants.
About the location
GLENGARRIFF, COUNTY CORK
Bantry 10 miles; Kenmare 16 miles; Castletownbere 18 miles.
County Cork is full of truly breathtaking natural beauty. With unspoilt beaches, historic castles, and modern visitor attractions, there's plenty for all ages to absorb and there is always plenty to see and do in County Cork.
The village of Glengarriff boasts many natural attractions and has an abundance of walks in the area surrounding Glengarriff. A little further afield is Bantry, Kenmare and Caha mountain range.