- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
The Dispensary is a detached bungalow set in a rural location, in the village of Inch, four miles from the village of Killeagh, County Cork.
This cottage sleeps two people and has one double bedroom with an en-suite shower room.
The cottage also has a kitchen and a sitting room with dining area.
Outside there is off road parking for two cars and front and rear gardens.
The Dispensary is an ideal retreat for a couple who wish to explore this part of County Cork.
All ground floor. One double bedroom with en-suite shower, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen. Sitting room with dining area.
- Electric storage heaters
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, selection of DVDs, piano
- Electricity inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair on request
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Front lawned garden, rear patio garden with furniture and BBQ
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 4 miles, pub 1.2 miles
- Note: This cottage is next to a river, therefore children need to be supervised at all times.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
KILLEAGH, COUNTY CORK
Youghal 7 miles; Cork 26 miles.
County Cork is full of truly breathtaking natural beauty. With unspoilt beaches, historic castles, and modern visitor attractions, there's plenty for all ages to absorb and there is always plenty to see and do in County Cork.
The small village of Killeagh, County Cork offers shops, a church, Post Office, pubs and the Glenbower Wood.