- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Sky TV
This comfortable and spacious apartment is located on the first floor, conveniently close to the popular tourist town of Kenmare, in County Kerry.
This apartment has been well furnished and boasts an open plan living area with balcony and bay views.
With two good-size bedrooms - one en-suite double and one twin - this is an ideal location for a family vacation, and outside there is off-road parking for several cars.
All first floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath and mixer shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with solid fuel stove. Balcony with table and chairs, and mountain and bay views.
- Electric radiators in bedrooms and heating provided from solid fuel stove in open plan living area
- Electric oven, hob and grill, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, TV (local TV channels), DVD player
- All fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Communal off road parking in front of property, with space for several cars
- Balcony with outdoor furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shops, pubs and coastline only 5 mins walk.
About the location
KENMARE, COUNTY KERRY
Glengarriff 19 miles; Killarney 25 miles.
County Kerry is a mystical and unspoilt part of Ireland, with spectacular natural beauty and a fascinating history. Facing the Atlantic Ocean, it features many sandy beaches, rocky inlets and stunning peninsulas.
Situated on the stunning Bay of Kenmare, this picturesque town overlooks the Atlantic Ocean and boasts beautiful beaches, wildlife and scenery. The rugged coastline and sandy beaches make this an incredibly diverse destination. Kenmare itself is an interesting town with long winding streets that play host to farmer's markets, galleries, boutiques and some of the best restaurants in Ireland. The famous town of Killarney is also close by and boasts an abundance of attractions of its own. These include an array of pubs, festivals and the National Park - just 35 minutes drive away. Both the Beara and Dingle Peninsulas are close by whilst the Ring of Kerry is within easy driving distance.