- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Washing machine
Stunning views over the sparkling Atlantic ocean make this semi-detached cottage an especially inviting Irish holiday home.
There are two bedrooms, one double and one twin, as well as a spiral staircase leading from the kitchen/diner.
Well-equipped and comfortable, the cottage has bright and spacious rooms, an open fire in the sitting room and of course, those views, just waiting to be enjoyed from the front garden.
The village of Kilbrittain is 2.5 miles away, and offers beaches, good walking and several pubs and restaurants.
Kinsale, also within easy reach, is renowned for its fine food.
Two bedrooms: 1 x 5' double with ocean views, 1 x twin. Shower room with shower cubicle, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen with dining area. Sitting room with open fire and ocean views.
- Oil central heating with open fire
- Gas oven and gas hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with Free-to-air channels, video, DVD player
- Fuel and starter pack for open fire inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot (babes-in-arms only)
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Lawned garden to front with garden furniture
- One well-behaved pet welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 2.5 miles
- Note: There is a spiral staircase to the first floor
- As such, this property is not suitable for children under 5 years or the less mobile
- Note : Outside storage shed for bikes, surfing / fishing equipment
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
KILBRITTAIN, COUNTY CORK
Kinsale 10 miles; Clonakilty 11 miles.
County Cork is full of truly breathtaking natural beauty. With unspoilt beaches, historic castles, and modern visitor attractions, there's plenty for all ages to absorb and there is always plenty to see and do in County Cork.
Located midway between Kinsale and Clonakilty, the attractive village of Kilbrittain offers sandy beaches, a castle, woodland walks, pubs and restaurants. The area has many viewpoints with vistas stretching far over the Atlantic Ocean. 10 miles from Kilbrittain is Kinsale, a pretty town with winding streets and medieval ruins alongside Georgian terraces, plus a busy fishing harbour and marina.