- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Washing machine
Creedon House is a well-presented detached cottage, set in a rural area, two miles from Kilgarvan in County Kerry.
With the accommodation set all over the ground floor, this cottage has three bedrooms, two doubles plus one single, offering comfortable accommodation for up to five people.
The cottage also includes a family bathroom, a kitchen with dining area and comfy sitting area (seating 4), plus a separate sitting room (seating 4) with open fire.
Outside is ample off road parking plus a front and rear garden with furniture.
Creedon House offers friends and families a comfortable base from which to discover nearby Killarney and the wonderful west of Ireland.
All ground floor. Three bedrooms: 2 x double, 1 x single. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area and sitting area (seats 4). Utility. Sitting room (seats 4) with open fire.
- Oil central heating with open fire
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, TV with Saorview, DVD, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for fire inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Ample off road parking
- Front and rear lawned gardens with furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 2 miles
- Note: There is a small stream 100 yards from the house with a steep slope, children to be supervised.
About the location
KILGARVAN, COUNTY KERRY
Kenmare 8 miles; Killarney 20 miles.
County Kerry is a mystical and unspoilt part of Ireland, with spectacular natural beauty and a fascinating history. Facing the Atlantic Ocean, it features many sandy beaches, rocky inlets and stunning peninsulas.
The small rural town of Kilgarvan is on the road between Kenmare and Clonkeen, in a strong farming community in County Kerry, Ireland. The town offers shops, pubs and a restaurant. Ideal for those who love the great outdoors, Kilgarvan is south of Killarney National Park and to the North of Gougane Barra Forest Park.