- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
37 Rossdara is a welcoming semi-detached cottage in a quiet residential area, only two miles from Killarney in County Kerry.
This cottage sleeps eight people in four bedrooms consisting of one double with en-suite shower room, one double and two twins as well as a family bathroom.
The cottage also has a kitchen with dining area, utility and sitting room with open fire.
To the outside of this cottage there is off road parking for two cars and enclosed rear lawned garden.
37 Rossdara is the ideal holiday home for exploring the area at any time of year.
Four bedrooms: 1 x double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x double, 2 x twin. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area. Utility. Sitting room with open fire.
- Oil central heating with open fire
- Electric oven and hob, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine and tumble dryer in utility, TV with FreeSat, DVD, WiFi
- Oil and electricity charged on meter reading
- Fuel for open fire available to purchase locally
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot, highchair and stairgate on request
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Enclosed rear lawned garden
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 3 mins walk, hotel with bar and restaurants 10 mins walk.
About the location
KILLARNEY, COUNTY KERRY
Tralee 18 miles.
County Kerry is a mystical and unspoilt part of Ireland, with spectacular natural beauty and a fascinating history. Facing the Atlantic Ocean, it features many sandy beaches, rocky inlets and stunning peninsulas.
The town of Killarney offers traditional pubs, fine restaurants, a theatre, good shops and horse-drawn carriage tours. The area also boasts beaches, the Ring of Kerry, the town of Tralee and the stunning Dingle Peninsula.