- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Fernwood is a lovely, detached cottage situated a mile from Killarney, County Kerry.
With four bedrooms, a ground floor double with en-suite, two first floor doubles with en-suite and a first floor twin, it sleeps eight comfortably.
There is also a bathroom and a ground floor cloakroom with basin and WC.
The rest of the accommodation consists of the kitchen with dining area, dining room and sitting room.
Outside there are front and rear enclosed lawned gardens and off road parking for five cars.
With the Ring of Kerry close by, and Killarney only a mile, Fernwood is a great cottage for exploring this part of Ireland.
Four bedrooms: 1 x ground floor double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 2 x double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, basin and WC. Ground floor basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area (seats 6). Utility. Dining room (seats 6) with electric fire. Sitting room with open fire.
- Oil central heating with electric fire and open fire
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, TV with free-to-air channels, DVD, WiFi, selection of books
- Fuel and power chargeable at 45 euros per week
- Starter pack for open fire inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair
- Off road parking for 5 cars
- Enclosed lawned garden to front and rear with furniture
- One well-behaved pet welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shops, pubs and restaurants 1 mile.
About the location
KILLARNEY, COUNTY KERRY
Tralee 18 miles.
County Kerry is a mystical and unspoilt part of Ireland, with spectacular natural beauty and a fascinating history. Facing the Atlantic Ocean, it features many sandy beaches, rocky inlets and stunning peninsulas.
The town of Killarney offers traditional pubs, fine restaurants, a theatre, good shops and horse-drawn carriage tours. The area also boasts beaches, the Ring of Kerry, the town of Tralee and the stunning Dingle Peninsula.