- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Gap of Dunloe is a traditional, detached cottage, just 3.5 miles from the village of Beaufort in County Kerry, nine miles from the town of Killarney and can sleep eight people.
This all ground floor cottage has three double bedrooms (one with an en-suite), a twin bedroom, a bathroom, a shower room, a kitchen with dining area, a dining room with woodburning stove and a sitting room with an open fire, plus a conservatory.
Outside there is off road parking for three cars and a lawned garden to the front and rear, along with a rear patio and furniture.
Gap of Dunloe is a lovely base for your Irish holiday, with the popular town of Killarney nearby.
All ground floor. Four bedrooms: 3 x double (one with en-suite and walk-in wardrobe), 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area (seats 6). Dining room (seats 6) with woodburning stove. Sun room off dining room. Sitting room (seats 5) with open fire.
- Oil central heating with open fire and woodburning stove
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, TV with Saorview, DVD, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power charged by meter reading, first €25 included in rent
- Starter pack for open fire inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair on request
- Off road parking for 3 cars
- Lawned gardens, rear patio and furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 2 mins walk, pub 3.5 miles.
About the location
BEAUFORT, COUNTY KERRY
Killorglin 8 miles; Killarney 8 miles.
County Kerry is a mystical and unspoilt part of Ireland, with spectacular natural beauty and a fascinating history. Facing the Atlantic Ocean, it features many sandy beaches, rocky inlets and stunning peninsulas.
Beaufort is a small village situated in a scenic area at the foot of the Macgillycuddy Reeks near the Gap of Dunloe. This is a great location for walking with stunning mountain views. The village has shops, pubs and restaurants, and is situated between Killorglin and Killarney, the latter being a mecca for holidaymakers every year with its wide open countryside, beaches close at hand, annual festivals and great night life, with traditional music played in many of the pubs and bars. A host of activities are available in the area including riding, walking, cycling, golf and fishing.