- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Serah is a charming detached cottage in the village of Currow, County Kerry.
The cottage sleeps eight people in four bedrooms which are all king-size doubles, two of which are on the ground floor and two of which have an en-suite shower room and a walk-in wardrobe.
There is also a ground floor bathroom, a kitchen with a dining area and a sitting room with an open fire.
Outside there is a lawned garden with a patio and off road parking for four cars.
Serah is in a fabulous location with a number of attractions and activities available in the area.
Four bedrooms: 1 x king-size double with walk-in wardrobe and en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x king-size double with walk-in wardrobe and en-suite shower, basin and WC leading to 1 x cot room, 2 x ground floor king-size double. Ground floor bathroom with whirlpool bath, separate shower, basin and WC. Kitchen with breakfast bar (seats 3) and dining area. Utility. Sitting room with open fire.
- Oil central heating with open fire
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, TV with Saorview, DVD, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for open fire inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot, highchair and stairgate
- Off road parking for 4 cars
- Lawned garden with decked area and furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 4 mins walk
- Note: Stairs are open tread, care to be taken
- Note: There is £15 fuel free from 1st March to 30th September and £30 from 1st October to 28th February, after that it is charged for via a meter.
Note: There is €15 fuel free from 1st March to 30th September and €30 from 1st October to 28th February, after that it is charged for via a meter
This property offers the following short breaks:
About the location
CURROW, COUNTY KERRY
Killarney 9.3 miles; Tralee 13.5 miles;
County Kerry is a mystical and unspoilt part of Ireland, with spectacular natural beauty and a fascinating history. Facing the Atlantic Ocean, it features many sandy beaches, rocky inlets and stunning peninsulas.
The small, rural village of Currow lies just 2.5 miles from Kerry Airport and half way between the popular towns of Killarney and Tralee and offers visitors a superb base to explore County Kerry. Situated on the banks of the Brown Flesk River, a tributary of the River Maine, Currow is typical of many traditional Irish villages with simple facilities including a shop and a pub.