- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
Burke Cottage is an end-terrace cottage situated in the town of Lismore, County Waterford.
The cottage offers all ground floor accommodation and sleeps five people in three bedrooms - one single, one double with feature fireplace and one double with en-suite shower, basin and WC.
There is also a bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC.
The living accommodation comprises a compact fitted kitchen with dining area, a utility room and a sitting room with woodburner.
Outside there is off road parking for two cars and a large rear garden with decked area, furniture and BBQ.
With the amenities of Lismore on the doorstep and beaches within easy driving distance, Burke Cottage makes a great base for a holiday in County Waterford.
All ground floor. Three bedrooms: 1 x single, 1 x double with feature fireplace, 1 x double with en-suite shower, basin and WC. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Compact fitted kitchen with dining area. Utility room. Sitting room with woodburner.
- Oil central heating with woodburner in sitting room
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer
- Washing machine and tumble dryer in utility room
- TV with basic Sky, DVD, selection of books
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburner inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot
- On-street parking for 3 cars
- Large rear garden with decked area, furniture and BBQ
- Three well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 5 mins walk
- Note: Property is not suitable for people with limited mobility issues.
About the location
LISMORE, COUNTY WATERFORD
Cappoquin 4 miles; Dungarvan 15 miles; Fermoy 17 miles; Cork 35 miles.
Known as the "Sunny South East", the counties of Wicklow, Wexford, Waterford, and Tipperary offer everything you could need for a dream holiday in Ireland. Miles of sandy beach and scenic drives taking in mountains and coast are on your doorstep.
The heritage town of Lismore is home to a castle with Jacobean gardens and a 17th century hilltop cathedral. Enjoy pubs with live music, numerous eateries and a golf course. The stunning coastline between Youghal and Dungarvan is nearby with beaches, bays and cliff tops, or pick up some crystal in Waterford City and take advantage of the city's shops, pubs and restaurants.