- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
With the shops, pubs and bay of Kenmare just ten minutes' walk from this cottage, Millfield makes a great base for enjoying this coastal part of County Kerry.
Decorated and furnished in a bright, contemporary fashion, the accommodation here remains comfortable and welcoming.
There is a double bedroom with en-suite, a twin room and a single.
The large kitchen has a dining area, and there is an open fire in the sitting room.
Outside, there is an enclosed lawned garden with furniture and mountain views.
Three bedrooms: 1 x double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x twin, 1 x single. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Ground floor basin and WC. Large kitchen with dining area. Utility room. Sitting room with open fire.
- Oil central heating with open fire
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, 42" plasma TV with Free-to-air, DVD, WiFi
- Oil and electricity charged by meter reading
- Starter pack of two baskets of logs for open fire inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair on request
- Complimentary welcome pack including bottle of wine, chocolates, chocolate cake, eggs and soda bread
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Enclosed lawned garden with patio, furniture and mountain views
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shops and pubs of Kenmare 10 mins walk.
About the location
KENMARE, COUNTY KERRY
Glengarriff 19 miles; Killarney 25 miles.
County Kerry is a mystical and unspoilt part of Ireland, with spectacular natural beauty and a fascinating history. Facing the Atlantic Ocean, it features many sandy beaches, rocky inlets and stunning peninsulas.
Kenmare is a pretty town set on Kenmare Bay, overlooking the glittering Atlantic Ocean. This area is filled with lovely scenery, good beaches, and fascinating wildlife, making Kenmare a great base for exploring the surrounding region. The town itself has a farmers market, art galleries, boutique shops and some excellent restaurants. The fabulous National Park at Killarney is just over half an hours drive from Kenmare, and Killarney town offers amenities, attractions and festivals throughout the year.