- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
The Apartment is an upside down, character cottage in the town of Skibbereen in County Cork.
The cottage can sleep two people in one ground floor double bedroom with an en-suite shower room.
The rest of the cottage is made up of a first floor open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
Parking: The nearest car park is the church car park, which is located across the road from the apartment.
Parking is free, but from Monday to Saturday between the hours of 8.30am to 6.00pm it is 2 hour parking.
and an enclosed patio garden with furniture.
Set in a stunning location, The Apartment is a wonderful place for a great holiday at any time of the year.
Ground floor double bedroom with en-suite walk-in shower, basin and WC. First floor open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with woodburner.
- Electric central heating with woodburner
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, TV with Saorview, WiFi
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburner inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Enclosed patio with furniture
- Sorry no pets and no smoking
- Parking: The nearest car park is the church car park, which is located across the road from the apartment, Parking is free, but from Monday to Saturday between the hours of 8.30am to 6.00pm it is 2 hour parking
- Shops and pubs 2 mins walk
- Beach 3 miles.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
SKIBBEREEN, COUNTY CORK
Leap 7 miles; Baltimore 8 miles; Glandore 9 miles; Rosscarbery 12 miles.
County Cork is full of truly breathtaking natural beauty. With unspoilt beaches, historic castles, and modern visitor attractions, there’s plenty for all ages to absorb and there is always plenty to see and do in County Cork.
The market town of Skibbereen boasts shops, restaurants and pubs and you will be guaranteed a warm welcome by the town's inhabitants. Skibbereen prides itself on excellent local produce, including local seafood, local meat and bread from its own bakery, as well as weekly country and farmers’ markets. It is also situated at the heart of some of Ireland's most beautiful scenery, with sandy beaches, secluded coves, fast-flowing rivers, lakes, hills and forests.