- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
1 Sneem Holiday Village is a detached cottage on a holiday development in the village of Sneem, between Kenmare and Waterville in County Kerry.
This cottage sleeps six people in three bedrooms, consisting of a ground floor double with en-suite shower, a first floor double and a first floor twin with en-suite shower, as well as a family bathroom.
The cottage also has an open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
Outside there is an enclosed decked area with furniture, a shared side lawned garden with a playground on-site and off road parking for two cars.
1 Sneem Holiday Village is an ideal base for exploring the Killarney National Park, the Gap of Dunloe and the Ring of Kerry.
Three bedrooms: 1 x ground floor double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x double, 1 x twin with en-suite shower, basin and WC. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area (seats 5) with open fire.
- Electric central heating with open fire
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher, TV with Saorview, DVD, WiFi, selection of books and games
- Electricity on meter reading
- Starter pack for open fire inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and stairgate on request
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Enclosed decked area with furniture
- Shared, lawned garden to side
- Playground on-site
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 5 mins walk.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
SNEEM, COUNTY KERRY
Kenmare 17 miles; Waterville 22 miles; Killarney National Park 22 miles.
County Kerry is a mystical and unspoilt part of Ireland, with spectacular natural beauty and a fascinating history. Facing the Atlantic Ocean, it features many sandy beaches, rocky inlets and stunning peninsulas.
Known as the Knot on the Ring of Kerry, the village of Sneem offers shops, pubs and tearooms. Close by are the towns of Kenmare and Waterville, plus Parknasilla Hotel with its spa and golf course and Derrynane Beach, are both within easy reach.