- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
The Granary is a semi detached cottage just six miles from the town of Cahir in County Tipperary.
The cottage sleeps two people and has one double bedroom, a shower room, a fitted kitchen and a sitting room with a dining areaand a multi-fuel stove.
Outside the cottage is off road parking for two cars and a side gravel garden with patio and BBQ.
Set in beautiful rural countryside, The Granary is perfect for a romantic break.
One double bedroom. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen. Sitting room with dining area and multi-fuel stove.
- Electric central heating with multi-fuel stove in sitting room
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, TV with Freeview, WiFi
- Electricity charged by meter reading
- Starter pack of fuel for multi-fuel stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot on request
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Side gravel garden with patio and BBQ
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 2.5 miles.
This property offers the following short breaks:
About the location
CAHIR, COUNTY TIPPERARY
Clonmel 11 miles; Tipperary 14 miles.
Known as the "Sunny South East", the counties of Wicklow, Wexford, Waterford, and Tipperary offer everything you could need for a dream holiday in Ireland. Miles of sandy beach and scenic drives taking in mountains and coast are on your doorstep.
Cahir sits on the River Suir in County Tipperary and is home to Cahir Castle. There is a small shopping precinct in the town as well as a range of pubs and restaurants.