- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Fuscia Cottage sits in a fantastic rural location two miles from the town of Waterville in County Kerry, and benefits from a wonderful position on the Ring of Kerry.
The cottage can sleep four people in two double bedrooms, both benefiting from en-suite facilities.
The cottage also includes an open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with solid fuel stove.
To the outside of the cottage there is off road parking for two cars, and a shared patio garden with furniture.
Fuscia Cottage is a wonderful base, ideally located in a beautiful area of County Kerry.
Two bedrooms: 1 x king-size double with en-suite bath, shower over, basin and WC, 1 x double with en-suite shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area (seats 3) with solid fuel stove.
- Oil central heating with solid fuel stove
- Gas oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with Saorview, DVD, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for stove inc. in rent
- WIFI Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Shared front lawned garden and shared rear patio with furniture
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 9 mins walk, pub 2 miles
- Beach 1.5 miles
- Property has spiral staircase
- May not be suitable for small children or anyone with mobility issues
- Note: The owner occasionally stays in an annexe connected to the property
- Note: this property now accepts up to 2 well-behaved pets
Property has spiral staircase. May not be suitable for small children or anyone with mobility issues.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
WATERVILLE, COUNTY KERRY
Cahersiveen 10 miles; Dingle 61 miles; Killarney 50 miles.
County Kerry is a mystical and unspoilt part of Ireland, with spectacular natural beauty and a fascinating history. Facing the Atlantic Ocean, it features many sandy beaches, rocky inlets and stunning peninsulas.
Nestled between Ballinskelligs Bay and Lough Currane, sits Waterville, the premier coastal tourist centre on the Ring of Kerry. Surrounded by mountains and lakeland, Waterville also offers a fine sandy beach, two golf courses, one being achampionship 18 hole course, and interesting archaeological remains. Enjoy walks along the wonderful Kerry Way or angling and fishing on one of the area's many excellent rivers or lakes. Take a boat trip to the Skellig Rocks, which is a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and enjoy fabulous vistas across the bay, coupled with seeing one of Europe's best known and oldest monasteries. Other trips of note are Valentia Island with its superb views to Skellig Rocks, Slea Head and the Blanket Islands or a trip to Dingle, or visit the bustling coastal town of Cahersiveen which is only 10 miles away. A great base from which to explore the south west coast, and famous Ring of Kerry.