- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
No 17 Mountain Dale is a lovely end-terrace cottage set in the village of Tullagan, close to the seaside town of Bundoran on the borders of County Leitrim and Donegal.
This cottage sleeps seven people and has four bedrooms consisting of three double beds, one of which has an en-suite shower cubicle and one single, as well as a family bathroom.
The rest of the cottage is made up of a fitted kitchen with dining area and a sitting room with open fire.
To the outside of this cottage there is roadside parking on a first come, first served basis and a lawned garden to the side and rear with furniture.
No 17 Mountain Dale is a superb holiday home for friends and families in an area that has plenty to see and do.
Four bedrooms: 3 x double, one with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x single. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Ground floor basin and WC. Fitted kitchen with dining area (seats 6). Sitting room (seats 5) with open fire.
- Oil central heating with open fire in sitting room
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer, TV, DVD, video, CD/radio, selection of books, games, videos and CDs
- First €20 of fuel and power inc. in rent, rest on meter reading
- Fuel for open fire inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair available
- Roadside parking on a first come, first served basis
- Lawned garden to rear and side with furniture
- Three well-behaved pets welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 1 min walk
- Note: Property fronts onto a country road and as such, children should be supervised.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
BUNDORAN, COUNTY DONEGAL
Ballyshannon 4 miles.
The West of Ireland conjures up many images; thatched, whitewashed cottages, a flock of sheep on a narrow road, an emerald green field with a stone wall, or the Atlantic waves crashing into towering cliffs and rocky shores.
Bundoran is a coastal town in County Donegal, which offers an annual folk festival, shops, pubs, restaurants, golf course, adventure park and cliff walks. The town of Ballyshannon is only four miles away and is well worth visiting. There are many attractions in the area to keep everyone occupied.