- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Situated in an isolated position, 7.5 miles from Glenties town in County Donegal is this all ground floor cottage.
This cottage sleeps five people and has two bedrooms consisting of one double with woodburning stove and one twin with additional single sofa bed, as well as a family shower room.
The rest of the cottage is made up of a fitted kitchen with dining area and a sitting room with a woodburning stove.
Outside, this cottage has off road parking for 2 cars and a rear lawned garden.
If you want to get away from the hectic everyday life, then this cottage is for you.
All ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x double with woodburning stove, 1 x twin with additional single sofa bed. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen with dining area. Utility. Sitting room with woodburning stove.
- Solid fuel central heating with woodburning stoves in double bedroom and sitting room plus solar panels for hot water
- Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washer/dryer, TV with Freeview, selection of books and games
- Electricity, solid fuel and wood for woodburning stoves inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Bike storage
- Rear lawned garden
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 8 miles
- Note: The road from the R262 to the property is not suitable for low vehicles, i.e
- sports cars
- Note: This property is in the middle of the owner's sheep grazing field, so pets must be kept under control at all times. Note:As the property is remote the Wifi can be intermittent and limited.
Note:As the property is remote the Wifi can be intermittent and limited.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
GLENTIES, COUNTY DONEGAL
Donegal Town 17 miles; Letterkenny 27 miles.
The West of Ireland conjures up many images; thatched, whitewashed cottages, a flock of sheep on a narrow road, an emerald green field with a stone wall, or the Atlantic waves crashing into towering cliffs and rocky shores.
Glenties is a small town in County Donegal offering shops and pubs. Close by is the Owenea and Stranaglough rivers, which are known for their salmon fishing and good walking can be enjoyed in the Bluestack Mountains and Bluestack Way. Glenties is an ideal base perfect for exploring the delightful Donegal countryside.