- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
Strand Cottage is a single-storey detached cottage in the coastal village of Derrybeg, County Donegal.
The cottage has a double and a twin, a shower room, kitchen with breakfast bar and a sitting room with electric fire.
Outside is off road parking and a courtyard garden with furniture.
Strand Cottage is well placed for exploring the stunning Donegal coastline, or for visiting Derry, Glenveagh National Park or Letterkenny.
All ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Kitchen with breakfast bar. Sitting room with electric fire.
- Oil central heating with electric fire
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine, TV with Saorview, DVD, selection of books and DVDs
- Fuel inc. in rent from Apr - Oct inclusive charged by meter reading from Nov - March, first €20 included in rent
- Electricity by coin meter, first €15 included in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Ample off-road parking
- Front courtyard garden with furniture
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shops, pubs and restaurants 5 mins walk
- Beach 10 mins walk.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
DERRYBEG, COUNTY DONEGAL
Bunbeg 3 miles; Letterkenny 32 miles.
The West of Ireland conjures up many images; thatched, whitewashed cottages, a flock of sheep on a narrow road, an emerald green field with a stone wall, or the Atlantic waves crashing into towering cliffs and rocky shores.
The Irish-speaking district of Gweedore or 'Gaoth Dobhair' consists of the villages Bunbeg, Derrybeg, Dunlewey, Crolly and Brinlack. Located below Mount Errigal, Donegal's tallest mountain, Gweedore is framed by mountainous scenery on one side, while on the other is the Atlantic Ocean with a coastline made up of sandy beaches and rugged cliffs. Close by, Ards Forest Park and Glenveagh National Park, Ireland's largest National Park, both provide great days out, and with a golf course and river, lake and sea fishing, there is something for everybody in the district of Gweedore.