- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Games Room
Fan Tamaill is a lovely thatched cottage situated 2.8 miles from the village of Lettermacaward in County Donegal.
This single-storey cottage sleeps six people in three bedrooms, consisting of one double with an en-suite walk-in shower leading to a twin bedroom and there's also a separate double bedroom available.
The cottage also has a bathroom, a kitchen, a sitting room with dining area and open fire and a sun room with dining area.
Outside there's ample off road parking, a side and rear lawned garden with a stream and a front patio.
Fan Tamaill is a charming County Donegal base for exploring the area.
All ground floor. Three bedrooms: 1 x double with en-suite walk-in shower, basin and WC leading to 1 x twin, 1 x double. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Kitchen. Sitting room (seats 4) with small dining area (seats 2) and open fire. Sun room (seats 6) with dining area (seats 6) and electric fire.
- Oil central heating with electric fire and open fire
- Electric double oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher, TV with Free-to-Air channels, CD/radio
- Fuel, power and starter pack for fire inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair on request
- Ample off road parking
- Rear and side lawned gardens with stream, swing, furniture and BBQ
- Front patio with furniture
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 3 miles
- Note: This property has one internal step
- Note: Due to stream in the gardens, children must be supervised at all times.
Please note that although this property is pet free for guests the owner has dogs that occasionally will attend the building.
Note: This property has a Good Housekeeping bond of £150.
About the location
LETTERMACAWARD, COUNTY DONEGAL
Dungloe 5 miles; Ardara 14 miles; Mountcharles 23.5 miles; Donegal 27 miles.
The West of Ireland conjures up many images; thatched, whitewashed cottages, a flock of sheep on a narrow road, an emerald green field with a stone wall, or the Atlantic waves crashing into towering cliffs and rocky shores.
The small village of Lettermacaward is on the beautiful west coast of County Donegal. The village has shops, pubs and lovely sandy beaches, with Dooey Beach being remote and secluded, and has great choppy surf, ideal for watersports. A short drive away is the colourful resort of Dungloe, which is a renowned fishing area offering 130 lakes and rivers for fantastic angling.