- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
This delightful, detached Irish cottage on Cruit Island, accessed from the mainland via a bridge, is ideal for families.
With three bedrooms, a ground floor double, a ground floor twin and a first floor twin, this property sleeps six comfortably.
There is also a ground floor shower room, a fitted kitchen, and a sitting room with dining area, plus this cottage has a wheelchair ramp to the back door.
Outside there is a lawned garden with bench, and off road parking for three cars, making this a wonderful cottage for all parties.
Three bedrooms: 1 x ground floor double, 1 x ground floor twin, 1 x twin with basin and WC. Ground floor shower room with shower, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen. Sitting room (seats 5) with dining area and open fire.
- Oil central heating with open fire in sitting room
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, TV, DVD, CD/radio
- Oil and electricity charged by meter reading
- Irish turf for open fire charged at 2 per basket, available on site
- Bed linen inc. in rent
- Cot, highchair and stairgate on request
- Off road parking for 3 cars
- Lawned garden with bench
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 2 miles
- Beach 10 mins walk
- Note: This cottage has a wheelchair ramp to the back door
- Check in time is 4pm and check out time is 10am.
This property offers the following short breaks:
About the location
CRUIT ISLAND, COUNTY DONEGAL
Burtonport 5 miles; Dungloe 6 miles.
The West of Ireland conjures up many images; thatched, whitewashed cottages, a flock of sheep on a narrow road, an emerald green field with a stone wall, or the Atlantic waves crashing into towering cliffs and rocky shores.
Cruit Island is a small island in the Rosses region on the west coast of County Donegal which is linked to the mainland by a bridge.