- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
Sallywood House is situated near Ballybofey in County Donegal.
The cottage set mostly on the ground floor sleeps ten people and has two first floor double bedrooms, one with an ensuite shower room and additional seating area, one double bedroom, one twin bedroom, one adult bunks room, a bathroom.
a shower room and an open plan living area consisting of a fitted kitchen, a dining area to seat six people and a sitting area with an open fire.
Outside, the cottage benefits from off road parking for four cars and lawned gardens to the front and rear with furniture.
With scenic walks through the Blue Stack Mountains and fishing at River Finn to enjoy, Sallywood House is a wonderful setting for a memorable family holiday in Ireland.
Mostly ground floor. Five bedrooms: 2 x first floor double (one with en-suite shower, basin and WC and an additional seating area), 1 x double, 1 x twin, 1 x adult bunks. First floor shower room with shower, basin and WC. Bathroom with bath, separate shower, basin and WC. Basin and WC. Open plan living area with fitted kitchen, dining area (seats 6) and sitting area (seats 5) with open fire. Utility.
- Oil central heating with open fire
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio
- Fuel and power inc. in rent April to September inclusive, charged by meter reading with first ?20 inc. in rent from October to March inclusive
- Starter pack for open fire inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair available
- Off road parking for 4 cars
- Lawned gardens to front and rear with furniture
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 4 miles
- Note: There are kennels available at the property, subject to availability.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
BALLYBOFEY, COUNTY DONEGAL
Donegal Town 16 miles; Letterkenny 18 miles.
The West of Ireland conjures up many images; thatched, whitewashed cottages, a flock of sheep on a narrow road, an emerald green field with a stone wall, or the Atlantic waves crashing into towering cliffs and rocky shores.
The town of Ballybofey is situated in the centre of County Donegal and rests on the banks of the River Finn. Ballybofey is the â€˜twin town' of Stranorlar and the two are often mentioned together as they are separated by a small bridge across the river, famed for its quality trout and salmon fishing.