- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Games Room
Tar ar ais is a detached thatched cottage near the village of Lettermacaward just eight miles from Dungloe.
The cottage sleeps six people and has two double bedrooms, one twin with en-suite shower room and a family bathroom.
Also in the cottage is a fitted kitchen with dining area and a sitting room with open fire.
Outside is ample off road parking and a shared front lawned garden.
Situated on the west coast of County Donegal, Tar ar ais is a lovely family holiday cottage from which to explore this beautiful part of the country.
All ground floor. Three bedrooms: 2 x double, 1 x twin with en-suite shower, basin and WC. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area. Sitting room with open turf fire.
- Oil central heating with open turf fire
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher, TV with Saorview, DVD, selection of books and games
- Fuel, power and starter pack for fire inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Ample off road parking
- Front lawned garden and rear graveled area with stream, furniture and BBQ
- Two small well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 3 miles
- Note: Due to a stream in the gardens, children and pets must be supervised at all times.
Note: This property has a Good Housekeeping bond of £150.
About the location
LETTERMACAWARD, COUNTY DONEGAL
Dungloe 5 miles; Ardara 14 miles; Mountcharles 23.5 miles; Donegal 27 miles.
The West of Ireland conjures up many images; thatched, whitewashed cottages, a flock of sheep on a narrow road, an emerald green field with a stone wall, or the Atlantic waves crashing into towering cliffs and rocky shores.
The small village of Lettermacaward is on the beautiful west coast of County Donegal, and is home to shops, pubs and lovely sandy beaches. Dooey Beach is remote and secluded, and has great choppy surf, ideal for watersports. A fantastic little village all year round.