- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
Willowtree Lodge Apartment is a first floor apartment situated 1.5 miles from the area of Rossnowlagh in County Donegal.
This apartment sleeps four people in two bedrooms, consisting of one double and one single with an additional pull-out stacker bed, as well as a shower room.
The cottage also has an open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
Outside there is ample off road parking and a lawned garden with furniture.
Willowtree Lodge Apartment is an ideal base for couples and small families, close to sandy beaches, villages and towns.
All first floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x single with pull-out stacker bed. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
- Oil central heating
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, TV with Freeview, DVD, iPod dock, selection of books
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot on request
- Ample off road parking
- Lawned garden with furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop, seasonal pub and beach 1.5 miles
- Pub (open all year round) 4 miles
- Note: This apartment is situated above a garage and is next to the owner's larger property
- Note: The apartment is accessed via external steps, therefore it may not be suitable for infants and the less mobile.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
ROSSNOWLAGH, COUNTY DONEGAL
Ballyshannon 7 miles; Donegal Town 11 miles.
The West of Ireland conjures up many images; thatched, whitewashed cottages, a flock of sheep on a narrow road, an emerald green field with a stone wall, or the Atlantic waves crashing into towering cliffs and rocky shores.
Rossnowlagh is a coastal village, close to Donegal Town in County Donegal. This village has a large Blue Flag beach, watersports, restaurants and pubs, plus the seaside resort of Bundoran and the fishing port of Killybegs are nearby.