- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
River Cottage is a charming retreat resting in the village of Annalong on the Northern Irish coast.
Hosting two double bedrooms and a shower room, this property can sleep up to four guests.
All on the ground floor, the property offers an open-plan living space with a kitchen, dining area and sitting area with a sofa bed, a sitting room with a woodburning stove, and a conservatory in the garden.
There is off-road private parking for two cars to the rear with on-street parking to the front as well, along with a long garden with a patio, lawn, garage with a washing machine, and a private path leading down to the Annalong River.
River Cottage is a homely spot, perfect for enjoying the delights on the Northern Irish coast.
All-ground-floor. Two double bedrooms. Shower room with shower, basin, and WC. Open-plan living space with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with sofa bed. Sitting room with woodburning stove. Conservatory
- Oil central heating with woodburning stove
- Electric range oven and hob, microwave, coffee machine, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, TVs, and WiFi
- Fuel, power and starter pack for stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off-road parking for two cars to the rear, on-street parking to the front
- Garden with patio, lawn, seating and access down to the river
- One well-behaved pet welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub within 0.01 miles
- Note: The garden leads to the river so children and pets must be supervised at all times
- Note: The sofa bed is for flexibility and can comfortably sleep 2 kids or one adult
- Note: No hen/ stag or similar.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
ANNALONG, COUNTY DOWN
Kilkeel 5 miles; Newcastle 5 miles; Newry 24 miles
Northern Ireland is a superb holiday destination with a fantastic coastline and wonderful countryside to discover. Visit the Giant’s Causeway, Carrick-a-Rede rope bridge, the Bushmills Distillery and Belfast, the provinces capital city.
The delightful coastal village of Annalong rests either side of its own Annalong River up to where it meets the sea. Offering an array of amenities including shops, pubs and restaurants, amongst a scattering of local businesses, this village provides a great place to enjoy a self-catered stay. Up and down the coast you can discover several other lovely towns and villages, including the seaside resort of Newcastle, the lovely Kilkeel, and Ballymartin.