- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
Cappacurry Lodge is a ground floor, detached cottage, which is situated in the townland of Cappacurry, close to the market town of Ballinrobe, County Mayo.
This cottage sleeps four people and has two double bedrooms, one of which has an en-suite shower room, as well as a family bathroom.
The cottage also has a kitchen and a sitting room with a dining area.
To the outside of this cottage there is off road parking for three cars and a gravelled garden with outdoor furniture.
Cappacurry Lodge is a perfect holiday home for couples or a small family who wish to explore this part of Ireland.
All ground floor. Two double bedrooms (one with en-suite shower, basin and WC). Bathroom with bath, hand-held shower, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen. Sitting room with dining area and oil-fired stove.
- Oil central heating with oil-fired stove
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer, TV with Free-to-air channels, DVD, CD/radio, selection of books and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair on request
- Off road parking for 3 cars
- Enclosed gravelled garden with furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 2 miles.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
BALLINROBE, COUNTY MAYO
Westport 20 miles; Galway 30 miles.
The West of Ireland conjures up many images; thatched, whitewashed cottages, a flock of sheep on a narrow road, an emerald green field with a stone wall, or the Atlantic waves crashing into towering cliffs and rocky shores.
The market town of Ballinrobe in County Mayo is said to be the oldest towns in South Mayo and is set close to the three Loughs of Mask, Carra and Corrib. The Mayo coastline is within easy reach and the stunning Connemara National Park is within driving distance and is well worth exploring.