- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Washing machine
Cavan Hill Cottage is a detached cottage located two miles from Ballinrobe, County Mayo.
This cottage sleeps four people in two bedrooms, consisting of two doubles, including one en-suite shower and there is also a shower room.
The cottage also has an open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with multi-fuel stove.
Outside there is off road parking for two cars and a front enclosed lawned garden with furniture.
Cavan Hill Cottage is an ideal base for touring the West of Ireland.
All ground floor. Two double bedrooms (one with en-suite shower, basin and WC). Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with multi-fuel stove.
- Oil central heating with multi-fuel stove
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer, TV with Saorview, DVD, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for multi-fuel stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Front enclosed lawned garden with furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 2 miles.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
BALLINROBE, COUNTY MAYO
Westport 20 miles; Galway 30 miles.
The West of Ireland conjures up many images; thatched, whitewashed cottages, a flock of sheep on a narrow road, an emerald green field with a stone wall, or the Atlantic waves crashing into towering cliffs and rocky shores.
The market town of Ballinrobe, County Mayo is situated on the River Robe, close to Lough Mask, Lough Carra and Lough Corrib. Ballinrobe is surrounded by many features of archaeological, architectural, historic and ecological interest, plus the town has a championship 18 hole golf course and horseracing meetings.