- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
Clooncorraun Cottage is a delightful, stone built cottage in an idyllic location near to Lough Mask and just two miles from Ballinrobe in County Mayo.
The cottage has three bedrooms - one ground floor double and one king size double which leads into a family room making it suitable for up to seven people.
The cottage also contains a family bathroom, a compact fitted kitchen, a dining area and a sitting room with a woodburning stove.
Outside the cottage is an enclosed lawned garden with a feature stone circle, garden furniture and a BBQ as well as plenty of off road parking.
Clooncorraun Cottage is situated in a quiet location and makes a perfect holiday home for a family looking to get away from it all.
Three bedrooms: 1 x ground floor double, 1 x king-size double leading to 1 x family room with double (accessed from one side only) & single beds - low doorway. Bathroom with bath, basin & WC. Compact fitted kitchen. Sitting room (seats 5) with woodburner & dining area (seats 5). Note: The family bedroom is accessed via the double bedroom.
- Central heating powered by woodburner
- Electric oven & hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, satellite TV, DVD, video, CD, radio, extensive & varied selection of books, DVDs & videos (owner can provide list of books & DVDs)
- Selection of games & toys
- Fuel for woodburner inc. in rent
- Electricity by meter reading,first €10 included in rent
- Bed linen & towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot & highchair available on request
- Ample off road parking for cars & boats
- Enclosed lawned garden with feature stone circle, covered seating area, garden furniture & BBQ
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop & pub 2 miles
- Note: This property is surrounded by grazing farmland, so pets must be supervised at all times
Electricity by meter reading,first €10 included in rent
About the location
BALLINROBE, COUNTY MAYO
Westport 20 miles; Galway 30 miles.
The West of Ireland conjures up many images; thatched, whitewashed cottages, a flock of sheep on a narrow road, an emerald green field with a stone wall, or the Atlantic waves crashing into towering cliffs and rocky shores.
Ballinrobe is a market town on the River Robe in County Mayo, close to Lough Mask, Lough Carra and Lough Corrib. Geographically, it is ideally located as a touring base for those wishing to explore Galway, Mayo and west Ireland. Dating back to the 1300s, Ballinrobe is believed to be the oldest town in South Mayo, and is surrounded by many features of archaeological, architectural, historic and ecological interest. Ballinrobe is known as the lake angling centre of the west, and with 60,000 acres of lough fishing, and miles of river fishing close by, it is easy to see why. For day trips, the stunning Mayo coastline can be easily reached in half an hour, and a visit to the world-famous Connemara National Park, with its breathtaking walks and amazing scenery, makes for an unforgettable day trip.