- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Carna Chalet is a bright, detached cottage set in the village of Carna, County Galway.
With three bedrooms, including one ground floor double bed with an en-suite shower room, along with two first floor twin bedrooms, this cottage can sleep six people.
The rest of the cottage includes a ground floor shower room, a first floor cloak room and an open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with electric fire.
Outside is off road parking for two cars and a shared lawned garden with patio and furniture.
Carna Chalet is a charming base for families and friends looking to explore the beautiful region of Connemara.
Three bedrooms: 1 x ground floor double and 1 with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 2 x twin. Ground floor shower room with shower, basin and WC. First floor basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with electric fire.
- Oil central heating with electric fire
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, TV with freeview, DVD, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Shared front patio and lawned garden with furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop, pub and coast 5 mins walk
- Beach 2 miles
- Note: This property contains a narrow spiral staircase Note: This property is located behind the owner's own home, and has shared access of the driveway.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
CARNA, COUNTY GALWAY
Clifden 23 miles; Galway 49 miles.
Towering cliffs stand next to vast stretches of golden sand, whilst vast mountain ranges cradle cool, low-lying lakes. The Galway region epitomises the term great outdoors'; with fantastic walking and cycling and exhilarating water sports.
The small village of Carna is set in the scenic region of Connemara within County Galway. The Connemara National Park, home to the famous Connemara Pony and Kylemore Abbey are both within easy reach. Carna is the perfect base for exploring the area.