- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
Courhoor Lake Cottage is a charming, detached cottage set in the village of Claddaghduff in County Galway.
With four bedrooms, including three doubles and one single, this cottage can sleep seven people.
The rest of the cottage includes an open plan living area with kitchen, dining area with solid-fuel stove and sitting area, plus a separate sitting room with open fire.
Outside is off road parking for three cars, plus a lawned gardens to the front and rear with patio and furniture.
Courhoor Lake Cottage offers a fantastic hideaway for families and friends looking to stay in this beautiful part of Ireland.
All ground floor. Four bedrooms: 3 x double, 1 x single. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area (seats 6) with solid-fuel stove and sitting area (seats 4). Utility. Separate sitting room (seats 5) with open fire.
- Oil central heating with solid fuel stove and open fire
- Oil range cooker, electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher, TV with Saorview, DVD, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for stove and fire inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot on request
- Off road parking for 3 cars
- Enclosed lawned garden with patio and furniture
- Free fishing on Courhoor Lake 5 mins walk (no licence required)
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop, pub, restaurant and beach 1 mile.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
CLADDAGHDUFF, COUNTY GALWAY
Clifden 8 miles.
Towering cliffs stand next to vast stretches of golden sand, whilst vast mountain ranges cradle cool, low-lying lakes. The Galwayregion epitomises the term â€˜great outdoors'; with fantastic walking and cycling and exhilarating water sports.
The village of Claddaghduff is situated northwest of Clifden. There are many activities and attractions in the area such as deep sea angling, lake fishing and you can also take a boat trip to Inisturk and Inisboffin. Pony trekking, pitch and putt are also within easy access to the village of Claddaghduff as well as spectacular walking and cycling routes.