- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Congo Farmhouse is a detached cottage resting in Caherduff near Cong, County Mayo, Ireland.
There are four bedrooms in the farmhouse, including a ground-floor double with en-suite shower room and dressing room, two doubles and a twin, serviced by a cloakroom and a shower room, sleeping eight guests in total.
There is also a kitchen/diner with a woodburning stove, a utility and a sitting room with an open fire.
Outside is a large gravelled area with furniture and a barbecue, alongside ample off-road parking.
Cong Farmhouse is a wonderful holiday home for friends and family to come together to explore Ireland.
Four bedrooms: 1 x ground-floor double with en-suite walk-in shower, basin and WC with dressing room, 2 x double and 1 x twin. Cloakroom with basin and WC. Shower room with walk-in shower, basin and WC. Kitchen/diner with woodburning stove. Utility. Sitting room with open fire
- Oil fired central heating, woodburning stove and open fire
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer, Smart TV and WiFi
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburning stove and open fire inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and stairgate available
- Ample off-road parking
- Gravelled garden with furniture and barbecue
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub within 2 miles
- Note: As the property is on a working farm, a dairy herd will pass the property's driveway to reach the farm twice a day
- Note: Due to the age of the property, there are some low doorways and a steep staircase, please take care
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
CONG, COUNTY MAYO
Galway 24 miles; Castlebar 24 miles, Knock Airport 40 miles.
The West of Ireland conjures up many images; thatched, whitewashed cottages, a flock of sheep on a narrow road, an emerald green field with a stone wall, or the Atlantic waves crashing into towering cliffs and rocky shores.
Cong is a charming village in County Mayo, known to be a gateway to Connermara. Lying between Lough Corrib and Lough Mask, it makes an extremely scenic base for a holiday, with the benefit of a good range of amenities including a gastro pub, coffee shop, a variety of restaurants, a museum, playground and a magnificent abbey boasting rich history. Nearby you can find the beauty of Ashford Castle, a golf course and even Galway, providing excitement for every kind of holiday.