- Hot tub
- Swimming pool
- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Washing machine
- Games Room
- Sky TV
- Broadband / WiFi
The Visiting House is a delightful, ground floor cottage set on the owner's working farm, 3.5 miles from Dunmore in County Waterford.
With three double bedrooms, one with an en-suite shower room, plus a separate family bathroom, up to six people can enjoy a wonderful holiday here.
There's also a beautiful open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with woodburner and a sumptuous leather corner sofa to sink into.
Outside you'll find well-kept gardens with a summerhouse, patio furniture, a hot tub and even a natural swimming pool!
There's also a separate games room with snooker table and darts, along with bikes and golf clubs.
Set on the owner's farm, guests are welcome to visit and feed the farm animals, or try the honey from the owner's hives.
The Visiting House is a superb property, set in an excellent touring area, with all you could wish for.
All ground floor. Three bedrooms: 2 x doubles (one with en-suite shower, basin and WC), 1 x 4ft double. Bathroom with bath, separate shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with woodburning stove. Utility. External games room with pool table.
- Oil central heating with woodburning stove
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, TV with basic Sky, WiFi, selection of books
- Fuel, power and starter pack for stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot on request
- Ample off road parking
- Lawned garden with decked area, furniture, hot tub and natural swimming pool
- Three well-behaved pets welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 3.5 miles
- Note: Steps up to decking with pool and hot tub
- Note: Pool water unheated and not chemically treated, but filtered via a reed bed and UV light
- Note: Guests are welcome to visit and feed farm animals by arrangement (dexter cattle, poultry and a donkey).
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
DUNMORE, COUNTY GALWAY
Tuam 10 miles; Galway 30 miles.
Towering cliffs stand next to vast stretches of golden sand, whilst vast mountain ranges cradle cool, low-lying lakes. The Galway region epitomises the term ‘great outdoors’; with fantastic walking and cycling and exhilarating water sports.
Dunmore town lies 10 miles north east of Tuam, boasting an original fort and a stone castle whose four storeys, towers and wide windows date back to the early 17th Century. On the Eastern side of the town stand the impressive ruins of an Augustian Abbey. In August, the town hosts pub events, children's fancy dress, pavement art, walking, bicycle and car treasure hunts, so there's plenty of fun for all the family!